WEST PARRY SOUND HEALTH CENTRE
WEST PARRY SOUND HEALTH CENTRE
AUGUST 3, 2022
JOB POSTING: NON-UNION 2022-316
CLINICAL MANAGER – ACUTE CARE/OBSTETRICS/
Regular Full-Time Position
We are looking for a new team member! We are a team of dynamic inter-professionals that work in a
challenging and exciting environment. Our team supports each other in meeting challenges and strives for
continuous improvement and growth. Located on the coast of beautiful Georgian Bay, our facility offers the
best that both nature and technology can offer. We work in one of Canada’s most modern health care facilities
and live in one of Canada’s top outdoor adventure destinations. You can get from desk to dock in 10 minutes!
Being a member of the WPSHC team means you work with a leadership team that is collaborative and
approachable. WPSHC team members are passionate and dedicated to delivering high-quality patient and
Reporting to the Chief Nursing Officer, Director of Primary and Patient Centred Care, the Clinical Manager will
work as a member of the Clinical Leadership team providing leadership and working with the interdisciplinary
team to deliver high-quality patient care with a focus on quality improvement, education, and health promotion.
The successful candidate will assist in strategic planning and continuous improvement of nursing services and
ensure full utilization of staff resources within the nursing department. The Clinical Manager works in
collaboration with other clinical leaders to enhance patient flow within the facility, facilitates and supports
nursing personnel in the provision of quality nursing care, and facilitates communication and consistency of
practice within the nursing management team.
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in a health-related discipline or with an equivalent combination of experience and
• Minimum 5 years of recent health care experience in a hospital setting.
• Demonstrated leadership skills, excellent interpersonal skills, team building skills, verbal and written
communication skills, and problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrated ability to mentor, coach, facilitate, and develop clinical learning opportunities.
• Knowledge of total quality management and demonstrated skills in integrating quality improvement
principles and processes in addressing priorities in health care.
• Skill in writing concise, logical, grammatically correct correspondences and reports.
• Demonstrated knowledge of various computer applications and software related to healthcare
• Demonstrated satisfactory attendance levels, work performance, disciplinary history, and positive work
• Ability to work in a manner that exemplifies the core values of the West Parry Sound Health Centre:
Compassion, Accountability, Rights and Responsibilities, Excellence, and Safety.
WPSHC Employees Receive
+ Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan (HOOPP)
+ Extended Health & Dental Plan
+ Employee & Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
+ Wellness Program & onsite gym
Please submit a resume with a covering letter by August 17, 2022, quoting Position Non-Union 2022-316 to:
West Parry Sound Health Centre
Human Resources Department
6 Albert St., Parry Sound, ON, P2A 3A4
Fax: (705) 773-4036
West Parry Sound Health Centre is committed to providing accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to
applicants with disabilities to ensure equal participation. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform
Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes.
We thank all applicants who apply, but advise only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
Personal information submitted will be used for the purposes of this competition only. Please be advised the WPSHC property is
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org