Company Name: Lofthouse Manufacturing
Business Location: 500 Ontario Street, Burk’s Falls, Ontario P0A 1C0
Terms of Employment: Full Time, Permanent
Language of Work: English
WHO IS LOFTHOUSE MANUFACTURING
We have built an international reputation in our industry by delivering innovative, high volume, low
cost forged and machined brass and aluminum parts. It’s a reputation we’re enhancing to deliver
the best of two worlds: forging that exceeds competitive standards and industry-leading machining
technology that delivers unmatched precision and overall value.
We’re looking to hire a full-time, experienced CNC Precision Machinist for our advanced Tool
Room who has experience with CNC mills and lathes and who can complete the following
• Program, set up, and operate tool room machinery including state of the art 5 axis
mills, EDM Machines, and multi-axis lathes.
• Design and fabricate dies and tools, working from blueprints, sketches, and samples.
• Effectively communicate with manufacturing personnel and support staff
• Read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, charts and tables
• Set up and adjust production machineries/tools
• Fit and assemble components and machine parts to close tolerance
• Maintain, repair and calibrate precision measuring instruments
• Document and report deviations from specifications and tolerances
• Verify dimensions of parts machined using precise measuring instruments (e.g.,
• Compute dimensions and tolerances and measure and lay out work pieces
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• General Machinist certification or equivalent experience
• 3+ years’ experience CNC machining and programming employing 2D and 3D tool
• 3+ years’ experience working with 3,4, and 5 axis CNC machines
• Experience using various CAM software (Hypermill, Master CAM, Solid Works, or
• Teamwork, positivity, dependability, and communication skills
• Ability to work 12-hour continental, rotating shifts.
▪ Day Shift: 7AM-7PM
▪ Night Shift: 7PM-7AM
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com