- Full Time
- Parry Sound — Parry Sound and area
- Closing date: Nov 12, 2021
Lawson Landscapes Inc.
Lawson Landscapes is a landscape construction company located in Parry Sound, Ontario. We specialize in constructing rock walls, retaining walls, flagstone patios, walkways and stair treads along with site preparation, septic installation and road construction. We are currently seeking a construction labourer with minimal 2 years experience in the construction industry. Someone with a creative mind and the ability to construct landscape projects along with septic installations and site work. Must have the ability to run most types of construction equipment. Have a keen eye for grade and understanding of water management.
We also are offering winter employment in the snow removal industry.
As the ideal candidate you will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years construction experience
- Have experience operating landscape construction tools (packers, concrete saws, laser levels)
- Posses a strong work ethic and passion for learning
- Have a keen eye for detail and take pride in seeing the results of your work
- Take initiative to complete tasks
- Enjoy working independently and in small-team environment
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner on the job site and when communicating with clients
Terms of Employment
- Option of working in winter in snow removal industry
- Monday – Friday: 50 – 60 hours per week
- $20.00 -$25.00/hr (wage will be determined by candidate’s skill, qualifications and experience).
- Must posses own steel-toe work boots
- Must posses valid Ontario drivers license
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced and physically demanding work environment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00-$25.00 per hour
- Overtime pay
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- construction: 2 years (preferred)
- Class G Licence (preferred)
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.