Website Bigwin Island Golf Club
Bigwin Island Golf Club is looking for a dedicated, organized Cook who enjoys working as part of a team in a fast paced culinary environment.
To be successful as a Cook, you should be a committed, communicative team player with excellent time management skills. You should be able to prioritize tasks in a busy setting and adhere to all food safety regulations and procedures.
– Minimum 1 year of professional experience
– Experience in using cutting tools, cookware and bakeware
– Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling etc.)
– Ability to follow all sanitation procedures
– Ability to work in a team
– Very good communication skills
– Excellent physical condition and stamina
– High school diploma or equivalent; Diploma from a Culinary school will be an advantage
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org