Junior Enterprise Ltd.
We are looking for a cook at the JW Marriott Rosseau, 1050 Paignton House Road, Minett
Do you have a passion for cooking?
Are you quality driven and able to work at an efficient pace – in order to provide an exceptional experience
to our guests?
Are you looking for a meaningful and rewarding career, alongside an amazing team?
We’re looking for those who are:
* Punctual, reliable, trustworthy, hard working, and loyal.
* Candidates with prior knowledge in preparing meals preferred, but also open to candidates with great
potential, and a willingness to learn.
• Must be available to work on weekends (Saturday and Sunday).
Complexity and Scope of the Position
* Responsible for ensuring that proper meals are prepared and served on time to guests. Ensures work
areas are maintained in a safe and sanitary condition.
* Assists in maintaining a safe and secure environment for visitors and other staff members.
* Participates as a member of the work team and provides support to other team members.
* Position available immediately.
* The employees would need their own transportation, however JW Marriott do offer lodging for which they
charge $85 per week.
Interested in joining our team?
Apply now. email@example.com
If this job isn’t for you, but you know someone who would be a perfect fit, please send them this information.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be
How to Apply: Submit Cover Letter and Resume – email
Job Status: Full Time
Salary: $16 per hour
Job Site Location: JW Marriott Rosseau, Minett
Hours of Work: Weekday; Weekend; Day
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA
Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept
any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org