Counter Sales Support (6 month contract)
Parry Sound, ON
Apply on Indeed
Full Job Description
Wolseley Canada requires new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as defined by Health Canada, subject to applicable, verified accommodation requests.
As the world’s number one distributor of heating, plumbing, industrial, and waterworks supplies, we know that talented people are essential to maintaining our success in the future.
Wolseley Canada provides an environment where employees can take their skills, talents, experience and interests to the next level to grow professionally and build rewarding careers.
Wolseley Canada offers many challenging and diverse career opportunities in our local branch networks and throughout our Regional and Corporate offices across Canada.
We are driven to achieve results, collaborate with each other to determine the best course of action, hold ourselves accountable at all times and demonstrate resilience when new challenges come our way.
Does this sound like you? Do you want to make a difference and grow your career? If so, then come join our talented and high performing team.
What you will do:
- As the first point of contact you will be required to offer information to customers in a professional manner
- Respond to customers in a timely manner in person, by phone or email
- Responsible for building positive relationships with customers and associates
- Take initiative to maintain stock of the counter area as needed
- Offer help and assistance in the warehouse if required
- Provide administrative assistance to the department
- Establish, develop, maintain and update filing system. Retrieve information from files when needed
- Distribute all incoming mail for the team process any outgoing mail
What will you bring:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point) is required
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Highly organized in prioritizing work and multi-tasking
- Consistently meets deadlines within a fast-paced work environment
- Extreme attention to detail
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months if other new and exciting opportunities arise that match your skills and qualifications.
Job Type: Full-time
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.