Lake of Bays Brewing Company
At Lake of Bays Brewing Company, our philosophy is simple; make great beer, run a down-to-earth business, and have some fun while we’re at it!
For 10 years, Lake of Bays Brewing Company has been a mainstay of the Ontario craft beer scene. The brewery started as an idea by our president and founder in his university apartment. Since then, our company has grown exponentially to include restaurants, microbreweries, retail spaces, and more.
As the full-time Receptionist you would be responsible for greeting clients and visitors with a positive and helpful attitude in person, through email and over the phone! You’ll also use your superb organizational skills to help with the day to day functions of our office such as assisting with invoices and ordering supplies. Aside from being part of our fantastic, passionate and professional Customer Care Team, you’ll also have access to paid time off, discounted merch, our beer bucks program (it’s pretty great, if we do say so ourselves!) and a comprehensive benefits package.
· Answer phone calls coming into the brewery and taking messages when required
· Respond to emails and direct questions to the appropriate team members
· Manage mail correspondence
· Greet clients and visitors coming into the office
· Help maintain office calendar
· Use online portals to receive and acknowledge orders from various customers
· Complete and process invoicing
· Perform data entry and complete any requested filing
· Manage inventory of office supplies
· Perform other clerical tasks as needed
· Strong multi-tasking skills with an attention to detail and the ability to effectively manage your time
· High school diploma or greater
· A strong customer focus with the ability to accommodate customers
· Enthusiasm and a passion for craft beer (a big win for us, but not necessary!)
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills – a commitment to building effective
internal and external relationships is key!
· Results oriented, self-motivated, driven, and disciplined with a “can do” attitude
· Readiness to collaborate and work in different capacities as part of a team
· Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm in our Baysville Office is the norm for this role
· Extended periods of sitting
The starting hourly rate for this role is between $15-$16 per hour. If you think you would be an asset to Lake of Bays Brewing Company, then please email your resume to email@example.com to become part of our growing team!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org