Customer Service Representative
Parry Sound, ON
Apply on company site: www.lcbo.com/careers
Job type: Full-time, Part-time
Full Job Description
Pay: $16.58 – $30.27
Job Posting Description:
Do you leave a lasting impression on the people you meet?
Do you have a charismatic personality, and love engaging with people, both customers and colleagues?
If this sounds familiar, then we’d love to have you on our team! A team where your outgoing personality, communication skills and excellent customer service will form a lasting impression that a customer takes with them, along with their purchases, of course.
We are looking for a Permanent Part-time Customer Service Representatives to work in LCBO’s retail store in Parry Sound.
As a Part-time Customer Service Representative, your role will include:
- Customer engagement, sharing product knowledge and providing a best in class customer experience, whether operating our computerized cash registers or on the store floor
- Great interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact and create positive experiences with customers, co-workers, wholesale and trade representatives
- Assisting with receiving of inventory, unloading trucks, handling product, stock replenishment and maintaining Customer Ready Standards
- Job rotational duties occasionally include repetitive lifting of cases in varying weights and sizes, (weighing up to 60lbs/28kgs) standing continuously, and processing customer transactions all while leaving a phenomenal lasting impression
But let’s talk about YOU:
- You enjoy working with the public and you recognize exceptional customer service when you see it, and know how to deliver it yourself, everyday with every customer
- You must be comfortable wearing a mask for the entirely of your shift, adhere to COVID safety protocols, and be able to speak with a projected volume sufficient to be heard and understood
- You must be eligible to work in Canada, and be a minimum of 18 years of age
- You agree to submit to a Criminal Background Check, at your own expense, prior to commencing work with the LCBO. (If you have a satisfactory criminal record check issued within the past six (6) months of your first day of employment, this will suffice)
What you need to know…
- Hours available to casual employees will depend on the operational requirements for each store and are scheduled in accordance with the Collective Agreement based on an employee’s seniority and availability.
- Customer Service Representatives are usually assigned to work during our peak periods (evening and weekend shifts), or whenever extra help is required.
- You must be available for work during peak business periods (i.e. Christmas, tourist periods, etc.). Hours are not guaranteed, but are scheduled in advance by the store manager. However, on occasion, you may be called in to work on short notice.
- You will wear a light blue collared dress shirt, black pants and black shoes for the duration of your shift. You will also be required to wear a mask and adhere to COVID safety protocols as directed by the LCBO
- This job is part of a union, requiring payment of union dues which is currently 1.35% of your gross earnings
Opportunities exist across the province; please visit and apply on
There is a world of opportunities at the LCBO…
Join an organization where you can be challenged while achieving your true potential. A place where you can make a positive impact supporting Ontario business and communities. Discover a safe, healthy, diverse, inclusive, and accountable workplace where your wellbeing is our top priority. At the LCBO, your contributions are respected and valued. Be part of our journey as we invest in people and technology to transform an organization. There really is a world of opportunities at the LCBO.
We foster a culture of inclusion and belonging, so everyone feels valued, respected, and heard. The LCBO is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an interview or employment opportunity, please advise if you require an accommodation.
We appreciate your interest and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Union / Non-Union:
Job Posting End Date:
September 29, 2022
The LCBO is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.lcbo.com.