Website Infra Pipe Solutions Ltd.
Infra Pipe is currently seeking a Bilingual Customer Service Representative to work out of our Huntsville location, reporting to the Sales Operations Manager at our Mississauga office. This role will be responsible for providing all necessary information to customers in order to assist sales with securing new orders. This is a great opportunity to gain knowledge of the HDPE industry for career growth with the company.
Qualifications & Responsibilities:
– Post-secondary diploma or degree in a related field
– 5 to 7 years Customer Service experience or an equivalent combination of experience, education and training that demonstrates the ability to perform the key responsibilities of the position
– MUST be fully bilingual in English and French
– Quoting: providing customers with all the information necessary to secure new orders, from pricing to delivery
– Continual communication with production and shipping department personnel and sales managers regarding status of quotes and orders
– Order entry: entering sales orders in ERP system
– Coordinate shipments: coordinate shipments with Customer/Plant/Sales Manager to ensure product is shipped per schedule
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org