Website Muskoka Brewery
Muskoka Brewery is looking for an enthusiastic team player who has the drive to succeed and contribute to our
next level of growth. Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, Muskoka Brewery drivers are the face of our
company and understand the importance of a customer relationship. The team member will live and deliver our
Delivery Driver Activities Include
– Daily deliveries to licensee’s, Grocery Stores, LCBO’s and Beer Store locations throughout central Ontario
– Follow route and time schedules; assisting in route revisions to ensure highest level of efficiency
– Complete pick up’s as requested of materials for the Brewery and confirm quantities where possible
– Prepare, load, unload and inspect delivery vehicle before and after each route
– Collect payment as requested
– Complete all required paperwork in full and accurate, identifying any variances, errors or omissions and any action or correction required
– Comply with all MTO guidelines, including maintaining drivers log and pre-trip inspections
– Adhere to all Legislated health & safety requirements and Company operating policies
– Build customer relationships by delivering more value than the competition, superior customer service, responsiveness and support
– Contribute to overall company drive for success and growth through sharing insights and providing customer feedback.
– Safety minded individual looking out for themselves, our customers and the general public
– Must be a calm, cool, and collected, especially under pressure with customers and fellow motorists
– Minimum DZ license with a clean driver abstract with minimum 1-year experience
– Previous forklift experience preferred
– Ability to lift 50 lbs
– Available to work in other areas of operations as needed
– Availability to work various shifts (weekends, days, and evenings)
– Self-starter and eager to deliver results
– Able to work both independently and in a strong team environment.
– Energetic, motivated, enthusiastic, and diligent.
– Down-to-earth communication skills with a genuine presence.
– Authentic customer focus and dedication to exceeding the expectations of internal and external relationships.
– Thirsty: Must be eager to learn, to grow, to manage chaos and to create fun. And then want to do it all over again in a way that is uniquely Muskoka.
– Understanding and passion for craft beer is an asset.
Health and Safety
– This position will actively participate in our safe operations by providing feedback and suggestions to the
Supply Chain Manager and the JHSC to contribute to the continuous improvement and expansion of our
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org