Website Desjardins Ontario Credit Union Inc.
At Desjardins, we believe in equity, diversity and inclusion. We’re committed to welcoming, respecting and valuing people for who they are as individuals, learning from their differences, embracing their uniqueness, and providing a positive workplace for all. At Desjardins, we have zero tolerance for discrimination of any kind. We believe our teams should reflect the diversity of the members, clients and communities we serve.
If there’s something we can do to help make the recruitment process or the job you’re applying for more accessible, let us know. We can provide accommodations at any stage in the recruitment process. Just ask!
As a member and client experience advisory agent, you help give members and clients a better experience, and ensure that they are satisfied. This includes making sure they feel welcome, listening to and addressing their needs, and helping them with their financial empowerment. You promote the organization’s cooperative values through the support you provide.
You support and provide advice to members and clients about their banking transactions. You promote all Desjardins products and services, and the various distribution channels available. You are attentive to members’ and clients’ needs so you can offer them personalized solutions. You identify business opportunities, and refer members and clients to colleagues who can help them with specialized needs.
You are a proud ambassador of digital solutions and you advise members and clients on their use. You ensure that financial transactions go smoothly, while addressing any issues that may arise. You provide information and support on the use of technological tools, while sharing advice about prevention and safety.
General Information on the Position
Caisse Desjardins Ontario Credit Union Inc. serves 134,700 active members, primarily in the personal, commercial, real estate and agricultural sectors, from 49 branches with close to 740 employees. Its business volume exceeds 18.9 billions dollar, with assets of more than 9.9 billions dollar, including more than 5.2 billion dollar in individual loans and more than 3.6 billions dollar in business loans. Savings total more than $6.9 billions.
- Support members and clients by telling them about existing applications and technological tools that can help them do transactions and operations on their own
- Contribute to business development and maintain business relationships through service delivery and activities
- Assist members and clients who have encountered fraud or irregularities, and ensure that they are referred to the appropriate partners
- Stay on top of the latest standards, products and services in your field
- Uphold compliance, security and risk management standards.
Other working conditions
The work arrangement for the position is full-time on-site work #LI-Onsite
Number of jobs available : 1
High school diploma
A minimum of two years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
For vacant positions available in Ontario, please note that knowledge of French is required.
- Knowledge of all counter and convenience products and services
- Knowledge of all Desjardins products and services aimed at caisse members and those offered by business centres, components, distribution networks/channels and as well as those of competitors
- Knowledge of integrating data into systems
- Knowledge of security measures, legal framework and internal controls
- Understanding of the philosophy and fundamentals of financial services cooperatives
- Knowledge of operating procedures related to convenience products and services and automated and assisted transactions
- Knowledge of service standards
- Strong communication skills in both French and English, both oral and written due to the nature of the duties or work tools or because the position involves interactions with French and English-speaking partners, members and/or clientsDesjardins
Action oriented, Customer Focus, Differences, Nimble learning
Key competencies for the job
Communicates effectively, Situational adaptability, Tech savvy
9293 Hwy 93 Unit 101, Midland (MT)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com