Website Levante - Rogers Cove
The Dietary Aide is accountable to support all aspects of hospitality style dining room service to meet the needs of the Residents in accordance with legislative requirements and company standards.
- Responsible for all aspects of hospitality style dining service as it applies to the serveries area, setting, serving and cleaning tables.
- Assists with the preparation and presentation of food under the direction of the Chef.
- Carries out general cleaning duties and routines, including scraping, washing, stacking and storage of dishes.
- Practices and maintains established standards for cleanliness and sanitation throughout all aspects of food preparation and service as required by the health department.
- Promotes and tracks a la carte and wine service sales in accordance with prescribed procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Grade 10 minimum education required.
- Must have Smart Serve designation and one year experience in dining room service.
- Safe Food Handling Certification preferred.
- Proven customer service skills and excellent command of verbal and written English language.
- Meets the criteria as outline
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org