The Log Cabin Inn
We are looking for an enthusiastic person whose roll is to keep the kitchen of our restaurant running smoothly during the busy hours of the restaurant’s main business.
Key point of the Job is to ensure dishes are picked up quickly and washed so they are ready for use again as quickly as possible. Also contribute to other tasks in the kitchen to assist with the overall work flow of the restaurant. Maintain the work flow when busy – not slow down the process of cleaning and recycling kitchen dishes and dining room dishes. Managing his/her time well to ensure the kitchen is always ready to cook (supporting kitchen staff) and serve (supporting front of the house staff).
- Work with fast phase environment keeping in mind, the focus is for the business to run smoothly
- Must be willing to perform well under pressure if the dishes are piling up, help to get dishes through dishwasher quickly
- Strong organizational skills- plan well to go back and forth from kitchen dish washing area to dining room dish washing area.
- Able to multi task and work as a team
- Keep working areas clean
- Polish cutlery and put away- When busy all staff support is available to work as a team.
- Most importantly work with positive mind, get along with co-workers and work as a part of the team with good ethics
- Offering: $15/hr
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org