Website Muskoka Marinas
We are looking for polite, courteous people with high energy and a focus on customer care to join our
dockside and store front team at our Skeleton Lake Marina Location.
The position is for the season from May until September, and there will be training provided however,
previous cash, customer service and some computer skills are helpful. This is a flexible schedule which
includes working some weekends.
Duties will include but not limited to:
· Opening and closing procedures for store and fuel dock
· Light property maintenance indoors and outdoors including cleaning
· Fueling of boats and PWC (training will be provided)
· Must be minimum of 16 years of age, able to work both indoors and outdoors, be able to lift 50 lbs
frequently daily, climb ladders up to 8 ft
· Proficient computer skills
· Answer and record phone messages accurately, legible, report messages to correct person.
· Work weekends-holidays throughout July & August
If you think a summer of working at a marina suits your personality, please send your resume to
email@example.com attention Janice
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org