Website Muskoka Brewery
As an ambassador of Muskoka Brewery, the role of the Dockside Driver requires an enthusiastic team player who
has the drive to growth through best-in-class customer service and an authentic presence in craft beer
• Work closely with the Dockside Representative to execute the Dockside program through facilitating great
service to current program advocates and help build a strong referral consumer base around the region.
• Ensure the delivery of product delivery is completed on time and on plan and develop a strong relationship with
current dockside program customers.
• Prior to deliver and at the customer site, ensure draft equipment and kegs are inspected to ensure satisfaction
and safety in operations. Help to educate the consumer on the brand and ideal operation of the kegerator and
trouble shoot various applicable equipment that requires repair.
• Coordinate Deliveries/ Route Plans daily for all deliveries. Manage individual time and activities to maximize effectiveness.
• Maintain strong communication with the Dockside Representative to ensure all orders are managed with care.
• Strong Geographic knowledge of the Muskoka/Haliburton region
• A minimum of 2 years of experience engaging customers with infectious and positive personality
• A proven record of supporting and contributing to team environment
• You must be able to maintain your professionalism while working in an environment of entertainment and alcohol
• A squeaky-clean driving record is also required
• Smart Serve Certified
• 19 years of age or older
• Must have strong communication skills including the regular use of paperwork and phone
• Passion and caring for our community. We love bringing it local and so must you!
• Working at the Brewery and on the road to various consumer sites
• Lifting up to 50 lbs assisted, 20 lbs unassisted
• Able to drive for long period of time throughout the day
• Able to work outdoor in various weather conditions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org