Pizza Hut Canada
Parry Sound, ON
Apply on Indeed
Job type: Full-time
Full Job Description
Location: 112 Bowes Road, Parry Sound, Ontario
There’s nothing cookie-cutter about Pizza Hut. Not our pizzas. Not our people. And definitely not the way we live life. Around here, we don’t settle for anything less than food we’re proud to serve. And we don’t just clock in. Not when we can also become our best, make friends, and have fun while we’re at it. We’re the pizza company that lives life unboxed.
As part of our family we offer you:
- Affordable Health and Dental Benefits after probationary period (over 30hrs/week)
- Competitive compensations and advancement opportunities
- Bursary program
- Employee Discounts
- Refer a Friend Program
- Fun work atmosphere!
- Make the fantastic dough our brand is famous for
- Accurately follow our dough recipe, measuring, weighing and checking temperatures
- Mix ingredients in for specified time in our kitchen mixer
- Portion and pan each dough size according to specifications
- Complete tasks with a sense of urgency, and according to time standards in order to ensure the highest quality and freshest dough
- Proof dough to ideal height and size while monitoring progress
- Maintaining a safe and clean environment to ensure one hundred percent customer satisfaction
Apply for this opportunity if you:
- Have Friendly, Dependable qualities and have a positive attitude
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment
- Are available in the early morning
- Possess organization skills with the ability to multitask
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now!
Pizza Hut is a proud franchise that is part of the FMI family!
The Franchise Management Group of Companies (FMI) is one of the largest franchise owner/operators in North America. We own numerous franchised restaurants operating under the Pizza Hut, KFC, Taco Bell and Panera Bread brands (among others). FMI is a growing organization, ranked among the Best Managed companies in Canada. We have been recognized for other awards such as, Best Workplaces for Women, Best Workplaces in Retail & Hospitality, Best Workplaces for Inclusion and Best Workplaces for Professional Development.
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.