Ideal Supply Inc.
Parry Sound, ON
- driving: 3 years (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Ideal Supply is a Platinum Member of Canada’s Best Managed Companies. With over 30 locations across Ontario and 95 years of serving our customers, Ideal Supply is a leader in the sales & distribution of Electrical, Industrial, Automotive and Safety products.
Presently, we are looking for a Driver/Parts Handler within our Parry Sound location.
What’s in it for YOU?
- Access to in-house expertise and training
- Opportunity for Career Advancement
- Employee Pension Plan-Employer matching contributions
- Benefits such as medical, dental, life insurance and more
- Employee Purchase Discount
- Stability working for a growing and well established organization
- Delivering product to customers
- Loading and unloading of trucks
- Pick & pack orders
- Re-stocking shelves
- Support branch internal operations as required
- An understanding of the AS400 and understanding of RF procedures
Ideal Supply Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
When applying, please include a current drivers abstract along with a resume.
You only regret the chances you don’t take – apply today!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Has an Ideal Supply employee referred you to apply for this role?
- driving: 3 years (preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (preferred)
- G Class licence (preferred)
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.