skip to Main Content

Driver / Waste Technician

Website Brendar Environmental Inc

DZ or G License Driver (30%) / Waste Technician (70%)
Full time and Part-time Positions Available – ALL Relevant

This Job suits someone who is flexible and enjoys a VARIETY of work experiences. Approximately 70% of your time will be on-site as a waste technician handling both non-hazardous and hazardous waste materials. This involves shipping/receiving, collection, sorting and packaging materials. The other aspect of this position (approx. 30% of your time) will be Driving truck; either picking up from clients or dropping off materials at receivers.

• $17.00-20.00/hr. (Depending on Experience and Skills)

Our people have made BRENDAR one of the most trusted hazardous waste management companies in Ontario over the last 25 years. Placing a strong emphasis on customer service, environmental responsibility, and a respectful enjoyable work environment amongst our staff. We have worked hard to earn a reputation for providing trusted, dependable, and flexible waste management and electronic recycling solutions for our clients.
At BRENDAR we are not simply looking to “fill a position”, rather we are always looking for good people to help develop and expand our capabilities. If you are an individual who takes exceptional pride in your work we look forward to meeting with you.

Responsibilities:
• Shipping/Receiving
• Managing Inventories of hazardous and non-hazardous wastes
• Sorting, identification and labeling of waste materials
• Truck driving (DZ or G license)
• Prepare/review shipping documents
• Loading/unloading materials (physical)
• Assist with household hazardous waste collection events (various sites)
• Assist with processing activities
• Follow all health & safety requirements
• Some Saturdays required

General Qualifications & Skills:
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
• Valid G or DZ license (or close to obtaining)
• Responsible, reliable and self-starter
• Physically fit
• Mechanical aptitude
• Environmentally conscious person
• Knowledge of WHIMS and strong safety practices
• Forklift experience (An asset)
• Current first aid certificate (An asset)

At Brendar we are always looking for quality people to help develop and expand our operations. If you are an individual who takes pride in the work you do, we encourage you to call us at 1-800-440-9744 ext.1

For further information and background on our company please refer to our website at www.brendar.com

To apply for this job please visit 1-800-440-9744%20%20ext.1.

Back To Top
X