High Tech electronics engineering and design company with manufacturing capabilities in Victoria Harbour
is looking for an SMD Line Operator. Company produces cutting edge electronic equipment that is shipped
around the world.
The company offers flexible work hours and 5 paid sick days per year. The work atmosphere is friendly,
supportive and inclusive. Become a valued member of this growing team.
The role of SMD line operator is a hands-on job that produces complex cutting edge assemblies with tiny
parts using sophisticated equipment.
The job requires:
· Manual dexterity
· Hand eye co-ordination working with a microscope
· Attention to detail
· Ability to problem solve when confronted with novel problems
· Ability to multitask and prioritize what should be worked on
· Ability to focus without distraction when certain tasks are undertaken.
· Ability to learn the industry standards and judge whether output meets the standard
Details of the job. Training will be provided:
· Setting up, running, tuning, problem solving robotic equipment
· Inspection under a microscope
· Rework, repair
Background in electronics is an asset
How to Apply: Submit Cover Letter and Resume – email
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA
Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept
any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com