Looking to hire a Labourer/Installler
Wage will be dependent on experience and discussed
Windows, doors, siding, fascia and eavestrough installation.
New hire will start as soon as possible.
Approximately 40 hours/week – Monday to Friday (no weekends)
– install windows, doors, siding, soffit, fascia, and eavestroughs
– install steel roofing
– bend and form material
– use measuring tape accurately and operate hand and power tools
– set up and clean job sites
– Working at Heights Certificate (Mandatory)
– Valid Ontario Class G license (Mandatory)
– Able to work well with others and follow direction
– Must be punctual and reliable
To apply, email resume to email@example.com or drop off resume at 785 Balm Beach Road East, Midland.
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org