Website Infra Pipe Ltd.
Infra Pipe is currently seeking talented and qualified candidates, to work as Process Operators/Technicians in our Huntsville, ON Production Department (full time). Must be willing to work 12-hour rotating continental shifts. The primary responsibility is to operate and monitor production lines, obtaining target production yield. This is a great opportunity to gain knowledge of the HDPE industry for career growth with the company.
Qualifications & Responsibilities:
– Post-secondary diploma or trade certificate required
– Experience in plastic extrusion, thermoforming or injection moulding (asset)
– Direct experience with various production and set up tools
– Minimum 3-years previous “hands-on” experience working as a machine operator/technician, preferably in a plastics environment
– Be flexible to work 12-hour rotating continental shifts or other shifts as needed
– Take a leading role in the start-up of all specific product lines and subsequently manage all aspects of the production process from raw materials to packaging finished parts
– Controlling the production process by inspecting, counting/measuring quantities /lengths and checking product and machine conditions accurately ensuring adherence to standards including use of measurement equipment
– Troubleshoot production line, analyze machine and process problems, identify issues and implement solutions in a timely manner minimizing downtime and scrap
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com