OUR Center Foster Care
Job Title: Family Support Worker
Apply on Indeed
(Independent Contract Worker with OUR Centre Foster Care services)
Report to: Foster Family
Job Purpose: Support OUR Center foster families and the children/Youth in their care.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Caring professional who is reliable and trustworthy
· Communicates effectively and builds positive supportive relationships with children/youth and family
· Commitment to ensure identified goals are being met while providing quality life experiences in home and in the community
· Flexible and creative in activities with children/youth
· Reports to foster family any unusual concerns
· Complete necessary paper work
· Appropriate attire and behavior
· Represents OUR Center Foster Care in a positive fashion
· Adhere to confidentiality, code of ethics and OUR Center policies and procedures
· Able to work flexible hours which may include weekends and evenings.
Qualifications and Skills:
Family Support Workers must possess a 2-year diploma, from a college that relates to working with families and children or equivalent, or has a proven work/volunteer record of experience. They must have an up to date Police Check along with a CAS record check.
Licenses– safe and reliable vehicle, valid driver’s license and minimum 2 million liabilities vehicle insurance, drivers abstract, annual certification in First Aid, CPR and Non-violent crisis intervention.
Work hours fluctuate casual to Full-time based on family needs
Salary: $16.00 per hour
FSW work in Client homes that follow guidelines.
Application deadline: 2021-09-24
Job Type: Casual
Salary: From $16.00 per hour
Masks, COVID screening and protocol.
Work remotely: No
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.