POWERHOUSE RETAIL SERVICES
Fashion Visual Merchandiser
Parry Sound, ON
Apply on Indeed
Job type: Part-time, Freelance
Shift & schedule: No weekends, Monday to Friday
Do you have a flair for merchandising? Have worked retail in the past but looking for a change? We are currently recruiting for an independent contractor to fill the role of ‘Fashion Visual Merchandiser‘ in the Parry Sound, ON area to join our team of national visual merchandisers to complete service calls in Marks Work Warehouse, Walmart and other national branded retailers.
This opportunity offers flexible part-time hours (no weekends or evenings) throughout the week (Monday through Friday) with the ability to make your own schedule. Total hours ranges from 2 hours/month upwards to 36 hours/month.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Complete merchandising service calls in assigned store or territory as required.
- Set product to and maintain Plan-o-grams, where needed and/or maintain brand standards within the shops/departments.
- Participate in special events and store openings, install seasonal signage and all other merchandising services as required by our vendors.
- Manage itinerary of various service calls meeting deadlines for all assigned work.
- Complete and submit online reports and pictures through the Powerhouse website in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 6 months – 1 year visual merchandising experience in an apparel-based retail environment.
- Must be solution-focused, self-motivated, reliable, out of the box thinking and work well independently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English an absolute must, accompanied with excellent reporting and organizational ability.
- Reliable vehicle/transportation, computer/laptop/tablet with internet access, and smart phone with WIFI or Data capability.
We are interested in speaking with anyone who would be interested in this contract opportunity, who has strong visual merchandising experience, or has worked in a retail environment looking to join the Powerhouse fleet and make some extra self-employment income each month.
Powerhouse is a well-respected, Canadian-grown fashion apparel visual merchandising company representing many of Canada’s top vendors across the country in various retailers including Hudson’s Bay, Mark’s Work Warehouse, and Walmart stores. Our customers include many exciting brands such as Levi’s, Outlook Eyewear, Moneysworth and Best, and Warners. Be part of the team that has been making it happen for over 25 years!
To apply for this position simply apply online.
We thank all applicants in advance, however only qualified individuals will be contacted to interview.
Job Types: Part-time, Freelance
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Work Location: On the road
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.