The Field Service Technician will be installing and repairing Bell’s home phone, internet and Fibe TV.
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBLITIES?
· To be the face of Bell and meet the expectations of our valued clients and customers
· Install, repair and maintain Bell’s most advanced Fiber and Copper Network
· Promote Bell services and products
· Able to work independently and offer assistance if required to fellow technicians
· Troubleshoot complex telecommunications issues using training, tools and equipment provided
· Adhere to Health & Safety Policies
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A TECHNICIAN?
· G2 driver’s license or higher
· Ability to distinguish colours
· Work in all weather conditions
· Ability to climb ladders at least 28 ft. high
· Able to lift up to 70 lbs.
· Flexible to work 48 hours per week including days, evenings and weekends
· Strong written and verbal communications
NICE TO HAVE
· Education in Electric/Electronics/Electro Mechanics
· Experience working in a trades position
· Strong customer service skills
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
· Competitive Compensation Package
· Paid Training & Tools
· Option to receive commission on sales
· Increased wage for every 1,040 hours work completed
· Guaranteed Hours
· Union Membership
· Immigration Support For Foreign Employees
· Internal Career Advancements within Bell Technical Solutions and Bell affiliates
· Company provided Smartphone and Laptop
HOURS OF OPERATION: Monday to Friday (8:00am – 9:00pm) Saturday and Sunday (8:00am – 7:00pm
To apply for this job please visit jobs.bce.ca.