Location: Parry Sound, ON
Salary: $52.50HOUR hourly for 35 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
vacancies: 1 vacancy
Source Job Bank #1909142
or equivalent experience
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Oversee the preparation of reports
- Oversee the collection and analysis of financial data
- Monitor financial control systems
- Establish and implement policies and procedures
- Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Additional Skills
- Train, direct and motivate staff
- Security and Safety
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail;
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Dependability; Organized;
Employment groups Help –
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
Important notice: This job posting was posted directly by the employer on Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com