- Full Time
- Parry Sound — Parry Sound and area
- Closing date: Oct 29, 2021
Cedarland Homes Ltd.
Finishing Carpenter – Supervisor– job post
Cedarland Homes has been in business for over 40 years, and specializes in the construction of quality cottages and homes in the Parry Sound area. We are growing, and looking for a Lead Finishing Carpenter to join our team!
This is a permanent, full time, year round position, with benefits. Remuneration will depend on experience, and ability to train and lead a crew.
The ideal candidate will have
– 5 years progressive supervisory experience as a Lead Carpenter
– Solid knowledge of standard construction practices and OBC
– A solid understanding of reading blueprints and the ability to complete jobs within a specified time frame
– Minimum 5 years experience independently installing cabinetry, custom timberwork, trim, flooring
– Demonstrate an excellent attitude with eagerness to work with a great team, with an ability to direct carpenters, helpers, and laborer’s
– A passion to train and mentor a crew towards a common goal
– Excellent communication skills
– Proficient with technology, adaptive to new technology, competent with general computer skills
– Safety of team members as a priority
– Valid driver’s license
If this sounds like a growth opportunity for you, we would love to hear from you!
Application deadline: 2021-10-18
Expected start date: 2021-11-01
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $75,000.00-$95,000.00 per year
- Bonus pay
- Casual dress
- Company car
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Parry Sound, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Lead Carpenter: 5 years (preferred)
- Finishing Carpentry: 5 years (preferred)
- G Drivers License (preferred)
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.