Parry Sound Golf & Country Club
Whether it’s breakfast and coffee before teeing off, grabbing a snack at the turn, enjoying a beverage after your round, or savouring dinner with friends in a relaxed atmosphere, our friendly staff will make sure you’re satisfied. Parry Sound Golf & Country Club is looking for a Food & Beverage Manager to join its successful team for 2021.
Reporting directly to the Manager/Head Golf Professional the Food and Beverage (F&B) Manager will work within the organizational structure of the club to provide food and beverage management, supervision and execution. Ensure alignment of F&B strategies with Club strategies and objectives. Support the Manager/ Head Professional as needed. Manage all deliverables and associated documentation (i.e. Menu’s, stock, reports, receipt of supplies etc.) Supervise and provide guidance to all F&B staff. Ensure all F&B staff are trained to execute their assigned tasks. Ensure the F&B section meets or exceeds all Ontario Occupational Health and Safety Act requirements and other legislative and best business practices for the running of a successful F&B organization. Display a commitment to offering an outstanding F&B experience to all Members and guests.
1. Hire F&B staff with Manager approval. Supervise and motivate F&B staff in all facets of the professional running of a commercial restaurant and ensure all staff are trained to execute their functions in keeping with all Legislated requirements and restaurant and food service best practices. Create and maintain a level of professionalism within the F&B section that reflects positively on the Management team and the Club.
2. Develop and prepare fresh and exciting menus that meet club cost objectives. Order food and beverage to support this. Ensure menus are appropriate to the guest profile (I.e. members, guests, tournaments, club league play). Build and maintain excellent customer service relationships.
3. Identify opportunities to contribute to the bottom line performance of the F&B section either through cost reduction or improved efficiencies. Work with the Club Manager to incorporate as necessary. Maintain a focus on continuous improvement, including F&B developments, practices and related experience that add value to the business.
4. Execute revenue and expense management to a high standard. Operate and supervise point of sale systems and functionality, handling cash as required, ensure required documentation is maintained.
5. Perform other duties as required.
– Smartserve certified required. The club will pay for the successful candidate to receive
certification, if necessary.
– Knowledge of the Liquor Licence Act preferred.
– Able to prioritize and stay organized in a high-paced environment.
– Creative, energetic, with good interpersonal and communication skills.
– Capability to work flexible hours, including mornings, days, evenings, nights, weekends and
holidays based on business needs.
– Food Safety and W.H.M.I.S. Certified
– Ability to stay calm under pressure.
– Basic Computer skills.
– Possess a sincere attitude to be of service to others with a desire to succeed.
Parry Sound Golf & Country Club offers a competitive salary to commensurate with experience.
Please submit your Resume and Covering Letter to:
Alan Crocker (PGA Head Professional/Manager)
Parry Sound Golf & Country Club,
Parry Sound Golf & Country Club is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to creating an
accessible and inclusive organization as well as providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices
in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Should you require Codeprotected accommodation through any stage of the recruitment process, please make them known when
contacted and we will work with you to meet your needs. Disability-related accommodation during
the application process is available upon request.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com