Food Service Supervisor
- Location: 93 CHURCH STREET
Parry Sound, ONP2A 1Z2
- Salary: $16.00 to $17.00HOUR hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time
- Day, Night, Weekend, Shift, Morning
- Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- vacancies: 2 vacancies
- Source: Job Bank #1875467
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food; Prepare and submit reports; Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage; Establish work schedules; Estimate and order ingredients and supplies; Ensure food service and quality control
- Additional Skills
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures; Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Work Setting
- Food service establishment
- Work Site Environment
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Standing for extended periods; Walking; Tight deadlines
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Team player; Excellent oral communication
Employment groups Help –
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Apprentices, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Students, Youth
How to apply
Who can apply for this job?
Only persons who are legally allowed to work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, do not apply as the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com