We are hiring a Front Desk Agent/Night Auditor
The Front Desk Agent/Night Auditor is a Key member of the Guest Services team, responsible for all aspects of the hotel guest’s experience at Motel 6. The Night Auditor verifies the accuracy of guest accounts (balancing charges and revenues), as well as assisting with all aspects of guest services.
A Front Desk Agent should have a positive, professional, upbeat attitude with a desire to deliver outstanding customer service to our guests.
– Experience in customer service – Experience with a computer reservation system for hotels and/or accounting is a plus
– Excellent communication and time management skills
– Detail oriented
– Independent worker who can organize and plan ahead
– Able to multi-task
– Excellent computer skills (tablets, printer, scanner…)
Duties and Responsibilities
– Always greet guests in a friendly and professional manner
– Perform accurate check-ins and check-outs of guests
– Answer the telephone in a timely and professional manner
– Make reservations over the phone and in person
– Listening to guests’ concerns and resolving their issue in a timely manner
– Perform some housekeeping duties, including cleaning the lobby and doing laundry
– Verify revenue from all sources is accurately balanced (fix/follow up on any discrepancies)
– Perform end-of-day procedures, and compile daily reports
Available to work weekends and holidays
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Apply: Call direct at 705-787-0118 to set up an interview
To apply for this job please visit 705-787-0118.