De Novo Treatment
Position: Two (2) Full-Time Attendants
Two (2) Part-Time Attendants
Hours of Work: Full-Time: 80 hours bi-weekly; days, afternoons, and nights
Part-Time: 40-80 hours bi-weekly; days, afternoons, and nights
Rate of Pay: $17.84/hr – $18.27/hr as per LiUNA 3000 Collective Agreement Grid. (Probationary increase)
Date Posted: September 23, 2022
At De Novo Treatment Centre, we offer a rewarding and supportive work environment that will help enhance your “helping” career.
De Novo Treatment Centre’s Values:
Compassion, Diversity, Excellence, Integrity, Teamwork, Continuous Learning.
De Novo Treatment Centre is an accredited (CCA) substance abuse treatment service and provider of substance use treatment services to the members and employer associations within the unionized Construction Industry. This service extends to their family members. We seek to provide hope, strength and tools for our clients in need of a New Beginning, to help them move forward on their journey in recovery.
We are seeking individuals who have experience and skills working in the helping field of addiction and mental health who share the common goal of making a difference. Individuals who are looking to be supported in developing their knowledge and skills through training and certification at De Novo Treatment Centre.
- Support for client activities and functions of day-to-day program operations.
- Report to Clinical Managers as required.
- Monitor client behaviours and interactions while on shift, documenting and reporting observations and interactions in a timely and accurate manner.
- Communicate in an empathic, compassionate, sensitive, and skilled manner with clients and colleagues.
- Participate in regular interdisciplinary team meetings when necessary.
- Participate in team building development as needed.
- Maintain knowledge, skills, and abilities by keeping up-to-date professional standards through reviewing current literature, attending workshops/seminars and educational training as required.
- Must be able to work in a team setting.
- Formal education/experience working in Addiction/Mental Health an asset, but not required.
- Available to work weekdays, weekends, evenings, overnights, and holidays.
- Current First Aid and CPR training certificates.
- Problem solving, decision making and critical thinking skills.
- Vulnerable Sector Criminal Reference Check required.
- Ability to use and learn new technology (computers, software programs, phones, printers, scanner, alarm, and security systems).
- May be required to transport clients of the agency and therefore you are to hold a valid Ontario G or G2 driver’s license.
- Dental care
- Extended health benefits
- Wellness program
- Counselling services
- Meal program
- Free onsite parking
- Training/education programs
Please note that we are a scent-free organization.
Application Deadline: Posted until filled.
Submit to: Aaron Sinclair, Executive Director
Kelly Marshall, Executive Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to Kelly.Marshall@denovo.ca