Live the dream in beautiful Muskoka!
Busy, established HVAC and refrigeration company in Muskoka requires serious professionals. Looking for people who are dedicated, hardworking and responsible who enjoy solving problems for our customers.
– Experience in service, installation and maintenance of HVAC Units
– Work well independently and with a team
– Good verbal and written communication skills
– Valid G Ontario driver’s license with a clean driving record
– Must have minimum Gas Fitters G2 License,
Job Responsibilities Include:
– Service, preventive maintenance, installation, start-ups, and testing of A/C, Rooftops Freezers, and
Coolers for industrial, commercial and residential customers.
– Service, preventive maintenance, gas piping, installation, start-ups, and testing of HVAC equipment for
industrial, commercial and residential customers
– Competitive wages based on experience and ability
– Company vehicle provided
– Health and dental benefit package
– Training opportunities
At Exl-Aire you will be appreciated and recognized for your achievements. We are looking to grow and need
to add to our team.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org