Rugged Shores Family Health
Busy, multi-faceted family medical practice looking for a mature, reliable and motivated individual to join our team. Experience working in a clinic setting, and working with an electronic medical record keeping system is an asset.
Job duties include but are not limited to;
– Greeting patients and other callers at the clinic in a courteous manner
– Make appointments for patients following set procedures
– Follow up with patients about upcoming appointments
– Scan and file patient documents
– Exercise patient confidentiality in regards to all aspects of our practice
The ideal candidate would have the following qualities:
– Highly organized
– Ability to work independently
– Ability to multi-task
– Customer service experience
– Patient and calm manner when dealing with patients
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
– Additional required skills include but are not limited to; excellent communication both written and oral along with professionalism on the telephone, and advanced experience using Windows software.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com