BURGER KING (Redberry Restaurants)
Parry Sound, ON
Apply on Indeed
Job type: Full-time
Shift & schedule: 8 hour shift, Weekend availability, Evenings as needed, Morning shift, Night shift, Evening shift, Day shift, Monday to Friday, Holidays
NOW SERVING GREAT JOBS!
Full Time Restaurant General Manager Barrie Location
Why us, you ask?
- Health & safety measures
- Flexible working hours
- On–the–job paid training
- Meal discounts
- Free uniform shirt & hat
- Growth opportunities
- Health benefits
- Scholarship for employees and family members
- Career Development
- Above all else, RESPECT, FUN AT WORK & NEW FRIENDSHIPS.
Reporting to the District Manager, the Restaurant General Manager (RGM) is responsible for managing the daily operations of a single restaurant (15 employees) while ensuring delivery of quality food and guest satisfaction. The RGM is accountable for maximizing sales and profitability while maintaining QSC standards, implementing all corporate policies and procedures, ensuring training and development of management and crew, and achieving desired restaurant outcomes as directed by the business or as assigned by management.
- Directs efficient and accurate preparation and sale of products to maximize guest satisfaction
- Ensures preventive maintenance of restaurant facility and equipment is completed in accordance with company standards
- Motivates and directs team members to exceed customer expectations with fast and friendly service in clean surroundings
- Provides coaching and feedback to Team Members, Shift Coordinators/Managers and Assistant Managers
- Assumes full responsibility for restaurant profit and loss management by implementing marketing strategies and follows cash control/security procedures
- Maintains inventory, manages labor and applies financial reporting analysis to enhance restaurant results
- Enforces compliance with government regulations, Redberry Market Policy, employment laws, food safety, Redberry Security Policy, operations, and Redberry policies and procedures relating to all restaurant activities across shifts
- Leads restaurant management team in recruiting, selecting, hiring and retaining effective team talent
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, and Skills:
- High School Diploma or GED required; 2 years of college preferred
- 2-4 years of restaurant management experience
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers
- Strong leadership and development skills to contribute to achievement of team goals and promote teamwork
- Strong problem-solving skills to resolve consumer and restaurant issues in a prompt and courteous manner
- Strong math and Windows-based computer literacy to manage the restaurant budget and set guidelines for operating within that budget
- Demonstrates the ability to apply knowledge and skills to a range of activities including complex tasks; may act as a technical resource to others
- Demonstrates the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
- An RGM may be required to travel to another location to perform different duties, training, replace existing RGM during vacation, pick up stock, go to the bank daily
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Demonstrates the ability to prioritize and organizes own and others’ work time to meet deadlines and objectives
- Available to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- Primarily indoor environment with occasional tasks outdoors
- Involves standing and walking for long periods of time without frequent rest periods (duration of shift)
- Requires frequent motions of bending, wiping, sweeping, mopping, wrapping, and squeezing
- Routinely reach overhead, forward and underneath shelves, counters, tables, and kitchen equipment
- Frequently squat or stoop to reach items on low shelves or off the floor
- Frequent exposure to fluctuating temperatures in areas such as cooler, freezer and cooking sections of restaurant
- Occasionally lift, move, carry, and stack cartons up to 50 pounds from various heights to/from shelves
- Occasionally climb on stools or ladders and reach for items located on shelves
- Occasional climbing required for roof inspections.
Founded in 2005, Redberry Restaurants is Canada’s most trusted multi-brand Quick-Service Restaurant (QSR) Franchisee. We are committed to our strong, diverse team, and support each team member as they work hard to create operational excellence in each of the 140-plus restaurants Redberry currently owns and operates under the BURGER KING®, Pizza Hut, and Taco Bell brands. Redberry is the fastest growing restaurant operator in the country with signed agreements for almost 400 restaurants in the next few years. We are bursting with growth and opportunities and are looking for talent to join our family!
Diversity. Inclusion. Our restaurant guests come from all walks of life, and so do we. Creating an environment where everyone, from any background, can do their best work is what we like to do.
Redberry is an equal opportunity employer committed to accommodating people with special needs and welcomes applications from all interested parties. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process in accordance with Redberry’s applicable policies when such needs are known and requested in advance.
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- How Many Years have you been a General Manager in a QSR?
- Do you currently live in the Greater Parry Sound Area?
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.