Website Deerhurst Resort
A Grounds Attendant will be responsible for maintaining the grounds in a safe and clean condition.
Duties & Responsibilities
– Keeps outdoor areas tidy and swept, reporting on any conditions that need to be addressed on the Resort grounds, walkways and lawn
– Inspects all areas of grounds to be sure no hazards exist
– Maintains location and condition of outdoor furniture, waste receptacles and ashtrays
– Picks up any litter on the grounds
– Maintains equipment in good working condition, completing preoperational inspections and simple repairs
– Models all Deerhurst Resort Standards while caring for the guests, co-workers and owners
– Ploughs, salts and sands roadways keeping them free of snow and ice as possible and on a timely basis
– Performs snow removal duties, which requires being on call via pager on a regular basis from November through April
With responsibilities for goose-deterrent dog
– Supervises, handles and cares for the goose-deterrent dog and it’s living space in multiple 24 hour sequences
Starting Wage – $16.00 per hour
To apply for this job please visit deerhurstresort.com.