Muskoka Staffing Company Limited
* Reporting to the Grounds Keeping Supervisor, this Ground Crew Associate position is a seasonal (6 month per annum approximately) hourly position for a private client on Georgian Bay.
* The Grounds Crew Associate works to ensure the properties – buildings, grounds and outdoor features are kept in immaculate and orderly condition. They are responsible for “luxury resort” quality landscape and grounds maintenance duties which include; gardens and pathway maintenance, formal landscape and hardscape maintenance, cleaning outdoor furniture and maintaining the environments in an orderly fashion as prescribed by the homeowner. Seasonal set up and storage of exterior furnishings and routine raking, mowing, blowing of the various properties. Garbage handling and removal is also included in the duties of this position
* Detailing and organizing, to resort quality standards, all outdoor spaces
* Methodically maintaining pathways, gardens, lawns, hardscapes, beaches and forest floors – weeding when necessary
* Maintaining outdoor structures, equipment and furnishings
* Moving and storing furnishings and equipment
* Transporting firewood and mulch and garden supplies and accessories
* Returning items to their correct place and orientation
* Supporting construction activities where required
* Cleaning boats and marine equipment
* Various handy man and building maintenance activities
* Ensuring work is done under strict safety standards and protocols
* Other duties as assigned
* Supervisor MUST have a good understanding of landscaping detail for all elements of a highly designed landscape
* Have a very good understanding of landscape support and cottage maintenance.
* Have ancillary abilities in light handyman work on buildings and grounds.
* Flexibility to work outside of job description parameters.
* Have good organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Have good communication skills.
* Be self motivated to a strong standard of quality.
* Comfortable on boats and on the water -Must have an Ontario Pleasure Craft Operating License
* Understands that the utmost confidentiality and discretion is required.
* Demonstrated skills; working with reduced supervision, working as a member of a team to prioritize and complete tasks.
* Previous experience in a similar position, with some formal landscape management experience
* Must have a drivers license
* Must have a high-level understanding of job safety.
* High school education.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com