Website Trailside RV Resort & Campground
Are you a customer service all-star who is looking for a dynamic and growing organization that will both challenge and reward you? Join our team at Sun RV Resorts and embark on an exciting new opportunity! We are looking for a Guest Services Coordinator to cover routine office/clerical responsibilities for one of our resorts. You will also serve as the face of the resort as you interact with current and prospective guests and residents who come to the office with questions and concerns. Apply online today and take your first steps down a rewarding new career path!
Guest Services Coordinators handle the routine office work and administrative responsibilities of the resort, working closely with the Resort Manager and other team members.
- Greet and establish rapport with guests. Field resort comments, suggestions, and complaints to the Resort Manager.
- Check guests in and out for their reservations.
- Perform general administrative duties such as answering phones, typing, copying, faxing, and filing.
- Collect and post security deposits, rent, or funds for other services.
- Complete and maintain resort records, reports, and files.
- Prepare and distribute resort communications such as rule reminders, violation notices, newsletters, etc.
- Ensure office supplies are sufficiently stocked and prepare supply orders as needed.
- Assist with the preparation of marketing materials.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Education (some HS education required)
- Prior administrative experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Professional appearance
- Intermediate computer proficiency, with ability to use Microsoft Office Suite, email and internet
- RV resort office or hotel front desk experience, a plus
Please apply online at WorkAtSun.com
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job please visit careers.suncommunities.com.