Weeks Construction Inc.
Weeks Construction Inc., a 65 + year established company in Parry Sound, Ontario has immediate openings for experienced Heavy Equipment Mechanic to join our team. We are looking for a hard working, driven, self-motivated and reliable individual with exceptional problem solving skills.
· Hydraulic, electrical, welding skillset
· Experience with Hydraulics, Diesel and Electrical engines.
· Experience with lubrication, cooling and exhaust systems.
· Knowledge of Preventative Maintenance plans.
· At least 5 years on-the-job experience in a similar role.
· Ability and willingness to work in unfavorable conditions and weather.
· Effective communication skills.
· Possess good leadership ability, as well as ability to work as part of a team or even lead a team when called upon.
· Ability to read and interpret specifications as required.
· Ability to work and carry out projects within a stipulated time frame or deadline.
· Ensure equipment and/or vehicles are repaired according to deadlines.
· Communicate any issues as they arise with Management regarding equipment/vehicles including future probable issues when applicable.
· Follow Environmental policies for all shop and jobsite activities.
· Participate in proper housekeeping protocol whether on site or at shop (for safety and organizational purposes).
· Repair/Replace defective parts as required.
· Trouble shoot and inspect equipment, diagnose faults or malfunctions using computerized and other testing equipment to determine extent of repair required.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Email Darcy Weeks: firstname.lastname@example.org
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com