Muskoka rock Company
Muskoka Rock Company is looking to add motivated and energetic team members to our Huntsville Location.
Ideal candidate as a Heavy Equipment Mechanic would have their mechanic license and 2-5 years experience and have their own transportation to and from the workplace.
· Maintain safe work area
· Inspect trucks and other heavy equipment
· Ability to operate heavy equipment
· Adjust equipment and replace faulty parts
· Repair damaged equipment
· Report damaged or faulty equipment to management
· Wear and maintain Personal Protective Equipment per company policy
· Other duties as assigned
Muskoka Rock Company is the leading Muskoka granite company, operating quarries and manufacturing sites throughout the entire Muskoka Region, including Gravenhurst, Huntsville, Dwight and Milford Bay. At Muskoka Rock, we are enthusiastic about what we do and the people in our organization who contribute day-in and day-out.
As a member of our team, you will be joining a progressive organization that:
· offers a dependable and stable work environment
· provides a competitive wage
· offers health & dental benefits
· provides opportunities for growth for interested team members
Contact us today to learn more about how you can join our company and be part of an organization that is helping build Muskoka.
Apply: resume and cover letter – email:email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org