Adams Bros. Construction
Heavy Equipment Operator
Parry Sound, ON
Apply on Indeed
Full Job Description
Adams Brothers Construction is a large construction company that has served the Parry Sound area for over 50 years. We are looking for hard working individuals to grow with us and lead an exciting career with many opportunities!
Adams Brothers specializes in :
- Building lot preparation including driveways, tree clearing, foundation excavation
- Septic system installation and maintenance
- Large scale building construction
- Snow removal and plowing
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience operating a variety of equipment (excavators, skid steers, backhoes, etc.) with efficiency and precision
- Understanding of grades and slopes
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in demolitions, excavations, driveway construction, lot clearing, ditching, snow plowing, septic systems and finishing grades an asset
- Knowledge to successfully perform daily safety and maintenance checks
- A Minimum Class G Drivers License (AZ/DZ an asset)
Hourly wage based on experience and skill set.
PPE supplied, work boot allowance, potential for benefits package.
Full time, year round employment with opportunities to excel within the company.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00-$35.00 per hour
Schedule: 10 hour shift
Work Location: In person
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.