As a Home Support Worker, you will assist people in your community to live safely in their homes by supporting them with daily tasks and self-care activities.
You will receive free and paid training in a 3 week in-class program designed to teach you the skills needed to work as a Home Support Worker. Upon graduation you will be eligible for full-time hours and benefits.
Why you’ll love working here:
• Best in class training and development programs
• Celebration and Recognition programs
• Part time and Full-time opportunities and flexible scheduling options
• Comprehensive health and dental benefit plans
• Company paid mobile device
• Mileage compensation
• Opportunities for education allowance for employees and family
• Employee Assistance Program
• Employee perks and exclusive offers
What you’ll do:
• travel from patient to patient completing several home visits per day
• Prepare meals and assist with meal-time
• Basic housekeeping duties
• Provide companionship and support the well-being of patients
• Assist with personal hygiene care including showering and bathing
• Support for basic activities of daily living
What you bring:
• Compassion and listening skills
• Passion for making a difference in your community
• Willingness to visit patient’s residences within a designated area
• Ability to work every other weekend
• Experience working with seniors and/or children is an asset
• Ability to pass or satisfy a Criminal Background screening upon hire
• Previous experience performing personal hygiene care is an asset but not necessary
• Valid driver license and access to a vehicle
Join us as we continue our 40-year tradition to help people live better and provide the most compassionate
care possible! Join a winning team and let’s succeed together!
ParaMed Home Health Care accommodates the needs of job applicants throughout its recruitment and selection processes upon request.
We have a flexible schedule – Weekdays, Weekends, Casual, Day, Afternoon and evening
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org