Weeks Construction Inc.
Hook Bin Driver
- Drive and operate a Hook-Lift Bin Truck.
- Conduct detailed pre-trip inspections of equipment and assigned vehicles.
- Deliver and pick up disposal bins at customer locations, using a hook-lift system.
- Perform small deliveries with dump box.
- Transport loads to assigned facilities following all safety requirements.
- Perform duties in a safe and efficient manner while abiding by all company policies and procedures.
- Accurately complete daily logbooks and inspections as well as online dispatch and routing system requirements (eg. inputting weight slips, photos of delivery, etc.).
- Act in accordance with the Ministry of Transportation and Ministry of Environment rules and regulations.
- Participate in training as required by the company and/or its representatives.
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned by Management.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Class G license required.
- Clean Driver’s Abstract/CVOR.
- Copy of Drivers Abstract.
- Ability to communicate professionally with customers, dispatch and all employees.
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize tasks.
- Safety Boots.
- Effective time management and the ability to take multiple requests and/or directions at one time (eg. multiple delivery requests, a change in schedule last minute, etc.) along with the ability to complete all tasks as assigned in the time allotted while working safely.
- Ability to climb up and down a vehicle repetitively and/or as required
- Ability to pull/push as required to safely secure any loads (e.g. using winches, securing tarps, using ropes and/or chains as required, etc.)
- Must be fluent in English – speak, read and write effectively.
- Ability to stand and/or walk on jobsites and sit in a vehicle for extended periods of time.
Hook Lift experience is preferred but not required. Willing to train the right candidate.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us and ask to speak to HR (705) 746-5111 ext. 102
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com