Enaahtig Healing Lodge and Learning Cenrre
Under the direct supervision of the Youth Lodge Program Manager and overall direction of the Executive Director, the Housekeeper is to ensure cleanliness of the lodge. This position will ensure cleanliness of our; Roundhouse, portable, office spaces, and residential home on the property.
• Cleaning of multiple buildings on site; including Roundhouse, portable, multiple office spaces and residential home.
• Ensure laundry is done on a weekly schedule, including making beds for programs or as required.
• Sweep, mop and vacuum all floors and carpets.
• Empty and clean trash containers.
• Sanitizing and disinfecting all work areas.
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Knowledge of cleaning and sanitization products.
• Knowledge of cleaning equipment.
• Ability to reach, kneel and bend.
• Have or willing to obtain CPR/First Aid, PMAB, ASIST Trainings.
• Must be willing to obtain or have a current Criminal Records Screening including the Vulnerable Sector.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and provide a current Driver’s Record Search.
Salary & Benefits:
• Salary: $38,000 – $40,000 per year
• Immediate full health and dental benefits
• Additional 4% vacation pay
• 3-weeks paid vacation time
• RRSP program
• Please email email@example.com
o Cover Letter, Resume and 3 References.
Indigenous applicants will be given priority, only those selected for interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org