Sunny Point Resort
The Housekeeping Associate will be responsible for the following duties:
– Cleaning of – Kitchens, bathrooms, floors, making beds, laundry, garbage removal, BBQ cleaning, yard work , docks, boats.
– Cleaning and sanitizing washrooms, vacuuming carpets, removing refuse, dishes , cups and pans, replenishing amenities and other supplies, dusting all surfaces, changing bed linen, performing operational checks on all electrical appliances.
– Conduct inventory of towels and other supplies, and room defects and report any shortages or problems immediately to the housekeeper in order that the guest is appropriately charged.
– Cleaning and maintaining all common areas on the site such as floors, grounds, stairs, carpets by performing tasks such as sweeping, vacuuming, shampooing, dry/wet mopping, auto scrubbing
- parry sound, ON (Preferred)
Contract length: 5 months
Full-time hours Seasonal: 40 per week
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org