Responsible for cleaning guestrooms, lobby and common areas, and assisting in laundry as needed.
- Respond promptly to requests from guests and other departments
- Fill cart with supplies and transport cart to assigned area
- Enter guest rooms following procedures for gaining access and ensuring vacancy before entering
- Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms
- Replace dirty linens and terry with clean items
- Make beds and fold terry
- Clean bathrooms
- Remove trash, dirty linen, and room service items
- Check that all appliances are present in the room and in working order
- Straighten desk items, furniture, and appliances
- Dust, polish, and remove marks from walls and furnishings
- Vacuum carpets in guest rooms and hallway
- Compliance with all safety regulations of assigned tasks, and ensure a clean and safe working environment with active participation in the health and safety program
- Adhere to all environmental policies and programs as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Resort experience preferred
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and organize time effectively and efficiently
- Must be able to work flexible hours including nights, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Stand, sit or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire shift
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
- $10 per day commuter reimbursement*
JW Marriott The Rosseau Muskoka is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environment in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). The Human Resources department will work with applicants requesting accommodations at any stage of the hiring process.
JW Marriott The Rosseau Muskoka is committed to building a more diverse workplace and encourages all qualified applicants to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org