WEST PARRY SOUND HEALTH CENTRE
Located on the coast of beautiful Georgian Bay, our facility offers the best that both nature and
technology can offer. We work in one of Canada’s most modern health care facilities and live in one of
Canada’s top outdoor adventure destinations.
The hours of work will be all shifts, including weekends.
• Successful completion of Grade 12 or equivalent;
• Working knowledge and experience in handling hazardous chemicals and materials;
• Demonstrated ability to work as a member of a team and independently as needed;
• Ability to perform the physical aspects and responsibilities of the position;
• Demonstrated knowledge of basic computer skills;
• Demonstrated satisfactory attendance levels, work performance, disciplinary history, and
positive work references;
• Ability to work in a manner that exemplifies the core values of the West Parry Sound Health
Centre: Compassion, Accountability, Rights and Responsibilities, Excellence, and Safety.
• Previous experience in an institutional or commercial housekeeping environment;
• Demonstrated working knowledge of and experience operating housekeeping equipment.
Preference will be given to internal bargaining unit staff prior to external applicants being considered.
Please submit a resume with covering letter by June 6, 2021 quoting position OPSEU 2021-39 to:
West Parry Sound Health Centre
Human Resources Department
6 Albert Street, Parry Sound, ON, P2A 3A4
Fax: (705) 773-4036
West Parry Sound Health Centre is committed to providing accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities to ensure equal participation. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes.
We thank all applicants who apply, but advise only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
Personal information submitted will be used for the purposes of this competition only. Please be advised the WPSHC property is smoke-free.
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org