Ontario Cottage Rentals
House Keeping Staff
Ontario Cottage Rentals is Hiring House Keeping /Cleaners for August September
$22.00 – $30.00 per hour
Responsible for the cleanliness of cottages
|1. To be depended on to arrive at work at the prescribed time each day, knowing that tardiness and absences from work will place hardship on fellow team members and disrupt client cleaning schedules.
2. Perform various cleaning activities, to include cleaning bathrooms, bathroom fixtures, showers and tubs, and including washing floors, cleaning kitchens, vacuuming carpets, dusting, polishing and other cleaning-related activities in accordance with instructions given by the Team Leader.
3. Report any broken items, accidents, or injuries promptly to the Housekeeping Supervisor.
4. Move couches, chairs and other furniture as needed.
5. Secure homes, including locking doors and windows, and activating alarms, without letting pets out
6. Report any security or safety violations to the Housekeeping Supervisor immediately.
7. Report any emergency maintenance problems to include toilets and other water fixtures to the Housekeeping Supervisor immediately.
8. Wear appropriate clothing in accordance with the job you are performing.
9. Learn specific cleaning techniques of the company based on time and motion. Work smarter, not harder.
10. Attend and participate in meetings as requested by the Housekeeping Supervisor, Office Manager, or Owner.
11. Understand and adhere to safety procedures established by the company.
12. Drive to specified locations when requested and clean and maintain vehicle.
13. Leave premises in a safe manner, as to the condition it was found.
14. Communicate effectively with team members and clients.
15. Perform other related duties as assigned
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org