URJ Camp George
URJ Camp George
Apply on Company Site: https://campgeorge.org/work-at-camp/available-positions/
URJ Camp George is Canada’s only Reform Jewish Summer Camp, blending the best of Ontario residential camping with a progressive Jewish informal educational experience for children and youth. We are an inclusive community and welcome staff with diverse backgrounds and skills. Camp George is located just outside of Parry Sound, Ontario in the beautiful Seguin Township. Our staff work as a team to provide an exceptional level of care and support to our campers all while experiencing an amazing staff community that is respectful, caring, and fun!
- Work as part of a team to ensure daily facility upkeep and maintenance of the campgrounds including housekeeping, vacuuming, dusting, laundry, garbage collection
- Maintain the cleanliness of camp including communal living spaces, bathrooms, infirmary, dining hall, etc.
- Disinfect areas and surfaces
- Ensure the organization of all maintenance storage rooms including the restocking of supplies when required
- Safely drive golf cart and/or ATV
- Follow all health and safety guidelines
- Prioritize the health and safety of the community at all times
- Experience with housekeeping an asset but not required
- Organized, efficient, good follow through and task oriented
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to follow instructions without constant supervision
- Driving experience and a valid driver’s license an asset but not required
- Up to date WHMIS certification or ability to obtain prior the season
- Able to wear personal protective equipment while working
- Interest in working in a fast paced, team oriented, fun summer community!
This position may be filled by staff who live locally and report to site each day.
Please contact us to discuss salary range.
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job please visit campgeorge.org.