Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, the Human Resources Clerk is responsible for providing administrative support services to the Human Resources team. The Human Resources Clerk will also provide support to ensure that administrative systems are functioning effectively and efficiently in support of smooth implementation of Niijaansinaanik’s services for staff. The Human Resources Clerk will also be responsible for clerical and telephone duties as required.
· minimum Grade 12 education with a minimum of five years’ administrative support experience substantially similar to this position’s responsibilities as listed
· College diploma in business administration or related field is preferred
· 3-5 years of experience providing direct administrative support
· Knowledge of Niijaansinaanik Child and Family Services programs and services
· Respect for, sensitivity towards as well as knowledge and understanding of Anishnawbek culture, traditions and the Seven Grandfather Teachings
· Have knowledge of standard office procedures
· Have extensive knowledge of computers and standard computer software programs (e.g.
· Excel, Word).
· Working knowledge of a multi-line phone system, office equipment: fax, photocopiers, shredder, scanners etc.
· Must provide a clear Police Records Check
· Must provide a Class ‘G’ Ontario Driver’s Licence, have access to a vehicle and have the ability to travel
· Must have $1M auto insurance liability coverage
· Must provide a three-year uncertified Driver’s Abstract
Work Site Location:
· Parry Sound Office location
Niijaansinaanik is committed to providing a barrier-free work environment in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process. Please submit your resume and cover letter along with three work related references to:
Bonnie Reid, Director of Human Resources
Niijaansinaanik Child and Family Services
940A Main Street, Dokis First Nation, ON P0M 2N1
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (705) 223-7439
Application deadline is:
To remain posted until the position is filled
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com