Website The Gas Man Muskoka & Parry Sound
HVAC Sales Associate
The Gas Man Muskoka & Parry Sound is looking for a reliable and self-directed team player for the HVAC Sales Associate role. This position is responsible for quoting estimates on HVAC projects, bathroom renovations, furnace and fireplace installations, etc.
- Evaluation of potential project sites.
- Quote project estimates to clients.
- Participate in continuous improvement and/or training courses
- Represent The Gas Man Muskoka & Parry Sound in a professional and courteous manner.
- Must be customer service oriented.
- Must adhere to all safety rules and regulatory procedures.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma required.
- Previous sales experience required.
- Must have HVAC experience.
- Valid G drivers license with clear drivers abstract.
- Experience with plumbing maintenance, installing bathrooms an asset.
- Comfortable with technology; inventory programs, email, etc.
- Safety oriented.
- Detail oriented.
- Must be physically able to lift to 50lbs safely and comfortably.
- Outstanding attendance and punctuality are must.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Detail-oriented and accuracy are must.
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Ability to work both individually with limited supervision as well as be a team player.
- Must pay attention to detail and follow instructions/direction as required.
- Have excellent problem solving/decision making skills.
- Be self-motivated and honest.
- Eager to learn and available for training.
- Maintain company vehicle safely and cleanly.
- Must be able to work inside or outside in inclement weather.
Job Type: Part-time with possibility of full-time
Salary: Hourly rate to be discussed; commission
Job Types: Permanent
Common surfaces are sanitized regularly.
Masks must be worn at all times.
COVID19 self-screening in place.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org