Merchandising Consultants Associates
In-Store Retail Merchandiser
Parry Sound, ON
Apply on Indeed
Shift and schedule
Monday to Friday
At MCA, we take pride in being a leading Canadian Merchandising Company, providing top-notch services to Retailers and Consumer Packaged Goods companies across Canada. Our diverse range of services includes Merchandising, Sales, Price Collection, Retail Audits, Retail Store Renovations, and so much more. With our team of supportive and friendly managers and supervisors, we ensure you feel right at home, contributing to a variety of diverse projects and partnerships.
Looking for an exciting opportunity? Join us as a Part-Time Retail Merchandiser and enjoy exciting and unique work traveling to different stores in Parry Sound, ON throughout the week. Enjoy the flexibility of crafting your own schedule and working approximately 10 hours bi-weekly, between 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
As an integral part of our team, you’ll be responsible for:
- Installing eye-catching signage and performing other essential Merchandising services as required by our clients.
- Setting up attractive displays and arranging products according to planograms.
- Building, changing, or removing product displays while adhering to company standards.
- Supporting our clients by ensuring their products are ready for customers to see, shop, and buy.
- Completing online reports with photo uploads to keep everyone in the loop and showcase your excellent work.
- Collecting valuable Retail data using state-of-the-art Scanning Technology.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
Are you the one we’re looking for? The ideal candidate possesses:
- Enthusiasm and maintains a consistently professional attitude and appearance.
- A self-starter mindset, thriving under the pressure and ambiguity of the dynamic Merchandiser role.
- Ability to read and understand planograms and store layout designs is an asset.
- Merchandising experience in Retail or Grocery settings is preferred.
- A valid driver’s license and access to an insured vehicle is essential.
Applicants must reside in the specified location and be legally eligible to work in Canada.
MCA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating an inclusive culture where our people feel comfortable being themselves.
MCA is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with the accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities act (AODA) and the Ontario human rights code.
MCA – “SIMPLY THE BEST”
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.