Work in manufacturing setting, entry level Industrial Sewer. Precision work.
* experience in boat upholstery repairs an asset but not required
* experience in industrial sewing is required
* grade 12 diploma preferred, but not necessary
* experience working on tarps an asset
* able to measure with precision – fitting and patterning methods
* good work ethic, positive attitude
Sewing similar items as boat tarps and seats.
Contact through email only. No phone calls or drop-ins
How to Apply:
Submit Cover Letter and Resume – email
Job Site Location:
Close to Midland – Must have a car
Hours of Work:
Sep 30, 2020
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org